PDA

View Full Version : THe best tournament bargain - Sunday night at Empire

davidross
07-12-2004, 12:39 AM
Although it's limit, the Sunday night $25K guaranteed at Empire has to be the best deal going. Entry is $100, and again tonight they got fewer than 100 entries. $7K first prize. WHere else can you play for 70 times your entry fee against only 100 people. None of their Guaranteed tournaments ever reach the entries they need.

I probably shouldn't be giving away these secrets, but you guys have been such a help to me, I thought I'd give some back.

uw_madtown
07-12-2004, 12:40 AM
!!!

*makes immediate plans to open an Empire account*

- uwmadtown

AtlBrvs4Life
07-12-2004, 12:55 AM
Hmmmmmmmm....how's the competition?

davidross
07-12-2004, 01:13 AM
What you'd expect from a site not known for it's tournaments.

Enon
07-12-2004, 03:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Although it's limit, the Sunday night $25K guaranteed at Empire has to be the best deal going. Entry is $100, and again tonight they got fewer than 100 entries. $7K first prize. WHere else can you play for 70 times your entry fee against only 100 people. None of their Guaranteed tournaments ever reach the entries they need.

I probably shouldn't be giving away these secrets, but you guys have been such a help to me, I thought I'd give some back.

[/ QUOTE ]

David, I can't believe you gave away one of my best kept secrets. All their weekly guaranteed tourneys are definitely some of the best values out there. I also find it nice how their prize pool distribution is flatter than most.

Too bad this post will prevent the thread from sinking, as I hope it does soon after I click enter.

Tosh
07-12-2004, 08:03 AM
Yeah I think all the Empire players have non this for ages, god knows why Empire keeps them running, they haven't had one fill up on over 3 months.