PDA

View Full Version : 6 max vs 10 man party tables

ansky451
07-11-2004, 09:00 PM
How would you compare the level of play between the 6 max $25 and $50 tables, vs the 10 man games of the same level on party poker? All i have been playing lately are the 6 max games but I am thinking of switching to 10 man games. I would think that they might be tighter games, cause all the fish want more action, which they would get at the 6 man games. Is this the case? or are the 10 man games just as beatable?

RollaJ
07-12-2004, 01:06 PM
If you are a tight nuts player play the 10 man game, as the blinds come around less often.

If you are loose aggressive play the 6 max, but you have to steal blinds and be willing to bet at the flop and sometimes the turn with nothing.

Personally I like the 6 max as it is much more fun, though I may be converting back to limit

turnipmonster
07-12-2004, 01:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Personally I like the 6 max as it is much more fun, though I may be converting back to limit

[/ QUOTE ]

seems to me that on party, limit is way more profitable simply because they don't spread higher than $200 buyin. do you play on stars or UB? I know they have higher games on there, but haven't checked them out.

--turnipmonster

RollaJ
07-12-2004, 04:00 PM
I wont play on Stars anymore, too many suckouts rigged or not.
UB Ill play 3/6 5/10 or 10/20 limit, or NL 1-2 through 5-10. Truthfully I dont like the very big games as They are so aggressive and I dont like losing my money. Last time I played the 5-10 NL I got all in with AA ($550) pf and lost to KK.... I know it happens and all but when it pisses me off to the extent that it did its just not worth it, compared to the marginal enjoyment Id have gotten If I won the hand.

I am still hesitant to play very big online, while Live it doesnt bother me at all, I guess I just like the tangibility of playing higher limits liver.....right or wrong

Sponger15SB
07-12-2004, 06:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I wont play on Stars anymore, too many suckouts rigged or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

or not? you are basically implying that just on stars there are too many suckouts, you ARE saying its rigged

[ QUOTE ]
I know it happens and all but when it pisses me off to the extent that it did its just not worth it, compared to the marginal enjoyment Id have gotten If I won the hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

you know i agree to an extent, however i don't really care that much how i feel after a particular hand, my real hapiness comes from my bankroll.