PDA

View Full Version : Quick Questions About Spiderman2 - spoilers

Bill Murphy
07-11-2004, 05:10 AM
When the beyotch said she wasn't paying for the pizzas, should Peter have said, "Then I guess you'll be wearing them"?

Was Peter's non-shag of the landlord's daughter worse than Mike McD's non-shag of Petra?

How did Peter, a temporarily powerless Peter mind ye, manage to grab a doorknob in a BURNING BUILDING w/o even a wince?

Pretty good flick actually, even tho I can't stand Maguire. Defo better than the first one, or any of the Batman, Superman, or Hulk ones. Haven't seen X2 yet.

Ulysses
07-11-2004, 06:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
When the beyotch said she wasn't paying for the pizzas, should Peter have said, "Then I guess you'll be wearing them"?

[/ QUOTE ]

Or something to that effect, yes.

[ QUOTE ]
Was Peter's non-shag of the landlord's daughter worse than Mike McD's non-shag of Petra?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, since Peter had shag possibilities with both Mary Jane and the chick at the paper, both of whom were better than the landlord chick.

[ QUOTE ]
How did Peter, a temporarily powerless Peter mind ye, manage to grab a doorknob in a BURNING BUILDING w/o even a wince?

[/ QUOTE ]

Adrenaline.

Iron Tigran
07-15-2004, 11:00 PM
Lameness: Parker decides he can't be Webhead anymore. So, he allows various crimes to occur, and feels kinda bad about it, while looking appropriately wormy.

OK, great, no more blue and red suit. But why the heck can't you help out the poor shmoe getting mugged in the alley?! It's not like you have to don the threads and swing in. Just walk over, use the super-strength while remaining in street clothes and teach those thugs a proper lesson about NY etiquette?! /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Ulysses
07-15-2004, 11:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
But why the heck can't you help out the poor shmoe getting mugged in the alley?! It's not like you have to don the threads and swing in. Just walk over, use the super-strength while remaining in street clothes and teach those thugs a proper lesson about NY etiquette?! /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No, man. His head was all messed up and thus his Spidey powers were failing him. He just didn't want to get his ass kicked by those guys.

astroglide
07-16-2004, 01:28 AM
what's with those eggs?

what eggs?

those eggs.

these eggs?

yes, THOSE EGGS...

well, i thought you might like to wear one of them today.

offTopic
07-16-2004, 01:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG, this is like not raising with AA in a limit game...Famke Janssen is (well, was) SO much hotter than Gretchen Mol, and landlord chick wasn't even close to Kirsten Dunst (and that's not saying much...)

...and my apologies if anyone on this message board is dating Famke Janssen, Gretchen Mol, landlord chick, or Kirsten Dunst.

The Dude
07-16-2004, 05:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
and my apologies if anyone on this message board is dating ...Kirsten Dunst.

[/ QUOTE ]
Apology accepted.

ohgeetee
07-16-2004, 12:18 PM
Landlord chick = helga from hey arnold!

astroglide
07-16-2004, 12:22 PM
wow, you guys are really disappointing me /images/graemlins/frown.gif