PDA

View Full Version : The beligerant hustle

Mike
07-10-2004, 03:59 PM
At the local last night. Went to the br. Very drunk fifty something man trying to see numbers on his cell phone. Right in his face a mid twenties something man. The conversation - one sided - "Hey, lets go make an $800.00 bet on the roulette table. Lets go blow some money in the slot machines. Let's go to the bar and I will buy you another drink. Let's go bet a few hundred on black. Lets leave and get some coffee. Let's go eat somewhere. Come on, lets go!"

Not once did the drunk speak nor were any names used, the younger guy trying to move the drunk from the doorway to anywhere more private. The younger guy was very pushy, the older man almost oblivious from too many martoonies.

I went to security, let them know about the drunk being harrassed so they could sort it out. First time I have ever seen this although I imagine it is not uncommon?

cardcounter0
07-10-2004, 05:06 PM
I keep my nose out of self-destuctive boyfriend/boyfriend relationships and drama.

BassMasterK
07-10-2004, 11:10 PM
Sounds like a hustle. I've never seen it, but it wouldn't suprise me. Now if the young guy was replaced with a young hot girl...that I have seen. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

mostsmooth
07-11-2004, 09:29 AM
maybe the kid was his son? nephew?