PDA

View Full Version : SnG marathon (Should I change my format)

stupidsucker
07-10-2004, 03:32 PM
Having a great run so far after 64 SnGs at the 10+1 level.
My orignal plan was to play 300 10+1 SnGs before moving to the 20+2 level reguardless of my bankroll.

My current progess is
75% RoI
55%ITM

I am considering moving up now after 100 of them as long as my bankroll permits (30xlevel=$600) My bankroll is now $726 starting with $200. Its not like this is my first time playing SnGs. I have over 400 in the bank with a respectable 30% RoI and I an no stranger to the 20+2 level either. Played 80 SnGS there with a 33% RoI.

Original post (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=singletable&Number=793673& fpart=&PHPSESSID=)
Week One (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=singletable&Number=812164& fpart=&PHPSESSID=)

eastbay
07-10-2004, 03:35 PM
Move up now because PP seems to have softened signficantly recently. My earlier "streak" results have only strengthened since. Of course, sample is still small, but I'm seeing plays that just boggle the mind. I am considering moving up myself.

eastbay

stupidsucker
07-10-2004, 03:59 PM
Thanks eastbay.

Anyone know how the saturday afternoon games are?

I normally wait till 8PM PST on the weekdays to play anymore because the day games seem a lot tougher, but perhaps I can play earlier on saturday.

Bmurn
07-10-2004, 04:20 PM
dear stupid (with all due respect), /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I was wondering if you have noticed, in the past 3 days, that the 10 STT's on party are playing way more tight and there are consistently 5-7 people left with 100/200 blinds. Personally i HATE this because i find it hard to "play" much because in order to raise you might as well go all-in. Apparently we have had opposite outcomes cause of this tight play. You seem to be doing very well. And i was wondering if i could watch you play a tourney (the replay thing doesnt work on my internet explorer for some reason). I hope you will be able to trust me that i wont play in that tourney with the knowledge of your hand. Or maybe there is a better method of me being able watch your play. Thanks alot!

Bmurn

stupidsucker
07-10-2004, 04:25 PM
I responded to your post (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=817738&page=0&view=collap sed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1#Post818093817738) about it.

Bmurn
07-10-2004, 04:33 PM
you never responded to the idea of me watching you. i hope you can trust me with just one tournament so i can adjust to the new playing style with such massive blinds. There also probably is a better way of me watching your play. thanks.

Bmurn
PS: do you have aol instant messenger? because that would make this conversation alot easier rather than posting back and forth.

stupidsucker
07-10-2004, 04:54 PM
I may not be the perfect subject to watch, but you and anyone is more then welcome to watch live.

I have AIM, but I dont use it because I get IMs from people all over the place. This is especially annoying while I am playing poker. I use Windows Messenger, its more reliable without all the crap.

Download WM (http://www.microsoft.com/windows/messenger/) (I think you need XP for it)I can let you know the hands after the fact, but not before. I just dont feel comfortable with telling you my exact hand while it is live, and it wont affect the learning aspect at all. It is not that I dont trust you, but its a matter or principle.

Bmurn
07-10-2004, 04:56 PM
oh yeah for sure, thanks a ton, ill download it, but what is your sn on there or ip or whatever it uses?

stupidsucker
07-10-2004, 10:49 PM
OK, im going to make a run at at least 10 of the 20+2 SnGs.

and take it from there. I played 2 more of the 10+1's today and took 1st/2nd while I described my play to Bmurn(after the hand) He said he has gone 4/4 ITM since watching so I feel good that I have helped out the community some the way it has helped me.

AtlBrvs4Life
07-11-2004, 01:26 AM
I was playing in a $20 with you, but you wouldn't respond to me. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Tonight has been the worst night of bad beats ever. Total of 6 4th place finishes. One hand I was actually a 95% favorite.

Edit: QQ just lost to 88 to knock me out of another.

stupidsucker
07-11-2004, 02:32 AM
Ah Im sorry man... I play 4 ata time, and sometimes I am oblivious to chat. Most of the time I skim the players, and pay attention to the all ins. I am surprised I didnt see you.

edit: I just looked it up in Poker Tracker. That was the last of the 20's I played tonight, and I took first in it. (I pushed with K6s and caught a 6 on the river Vs AKo) I put a beat on the guy that knocked you out when he turned the inside str8 against your 44.

Again sorry I didnt see you.