PDA

View Full Version : AtlBrvs4Life

Desdia72
07-10-2004, 08:12 AM
just figured out what your name means. i'm a huge fan too!
it's a damn shame how bad out team has been decimated by defectors. what part of FLA you from? i'm reppin' the Panhandle, Capital City to be exact, Tallahassee.

AtlBrvs4Life
07-10-2004, 02:13 PM
We're coming around. The Phillies game last night really killed me. We had it. I can't believe Smoltz blew it, but it really wasn't that bad of a pitch.

I'm from Coral Springs, but I've also lived in Naples and West Palm Beach. I'm heading back up to UCF in about a month to start the school year again. I almost went to school at FSU up near you, but it was just too far and UCF is a good school too.

Jason Strasser
07-10-2004, 06:21 PM
M E T S METS METS METS

holeplug
07-10-2004, 06:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
We're coming around. The Phillies game last night really killed me. We had it. I can't believe Smoltz blew it, but it really wasn't that bad of a pitch.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya but if you take away Furcal's 3 run HR in the 3rd inning that was actually a foul ball it should have never went to extra innings /images/graemlins/wink.gif.

AtlBrvs4Life
07-10-2004, 06:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya but if you take away Furcal's 3 run HR in the 3rd inning that was actually a foul ball it should have never went to extra innings /images/graemlins/wink.gif.

[/ QUOTE ]

How about that shutout today?