PDA

View Full Version : Another Kerry Cover-up

GWB
07-09-2004, 06:55 PM
A trend from John Kerry to conceal everything he can, be it tax records, divorce records, and now this:

Kerry campaign won't release tape (http://www.washtimes.com/upi-breaking/20040709-010535-2628r.htm)

ThaSaltCracka
07-09-2004, 07:09 PM
wwwwwhhhhooooooooo ccccaaaaaarrrrreeeesssssss.........??????????

GWB
07-09-2004, 07:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
wwwwwhhhhooooooooo ccccaaaaaarrrrreeeesssssss.........??????????

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently you do.

http://www.iowapresidentialwatch.com/images/cartoons/DeadBodyLg.JPG

ThaSaltCracka
07-09-2004, 07:34 PM
no I don't care what they said about Dubya, they are entertainers, thats what they do... quit being such a moma's boy.

Rooster71
07-09-2004, 08:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
A trend from John Kerry to conceal everything he can, be it tax records, divorce records, and now this:

Kerry campaign won't release tape (http://www.washtimes.com/upi-breaking/20040709-010535-2628r.htm)

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you serious? How does this affect ANYBODY? Who cares what a bunch of Hollywood actors say? If this is supposed to be damaging to Kerry and you can't find anything better than this, it make his candidacy look even better.

andyfox
07-10-2004, 12:10 AM
This is what you offer us, Whoppi Goldberg jokes and divorce records, a constitutional amendment to ban gay marriage, landing on an aircraft carrier?

We need a serious president.

astroglide
07-10-2004, 01:42 AM
ok, let's get the produced video where GWB and colin powell joke about finding WMDs (sitcom type thing with people looking under desks). not only did somebody write it, they thought it was a good idea, and so did everybody else involved in the production/display.

show that next to the kerry video of OTHER PEOPLE saying stuff about bush while kids are dying in iraq and let's see how it goes over ok?

GWB
07-10-2004, 06:13 AM
You guys don't get it. This is about character. Kerry wants to hide the truth. Kerry was in attended the event, but didn't object to bad behavior displayed on his behalf.

We also discover now that Kerry chose not to receive a national security briefing because he wanted to raise money instead.

This is not the character of a President. Take note.

Cptkernow
07-10-2004, 06:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Kerry wants to hide the truth.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your talking to a forum 80% of which consider Bush a worse/better liar than Clinton.

What Bush has done the "truth" in order to see through his political agendas is perhaps one of the most disgusting things to ever occur in contempory politics.

Integrity is not a angle you want to take against Kerry, as it only exposes your own corrupt nature.

GWB
07-10-2004, 06:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Kerry wants to hide the truth.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your talking to a forum 80% of which consider Bush a worse/better liar than Clinton.

What Bush has done the "truth" in order to see through his political agendas is perhaps one of the most disgusting things to ever occur in contempory politics.

Integrity is not a angle you want to take against Kerry, as it only exposes your own corrupt nature.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am aware of the leftist tilt of this forum, but that doesn't mean that the reasonable people reading will not think about the issues I write about.

All the conspiracy threads suggesting I am a big liar fall apart when one looks at the facts. Kerry has serious character issues that dwarf my faults. The fact that the blinded leftists can't see that doesn't mean it shouldn't be pointed out to the open minded readers.

I declare this a free speech zone, despite the efforts of the lefties to allow only the opinions they want to promote.

W

Cptkernow
07-10-2004, 07:03 AM
All the conspiracy threads suggesting I am a big liar fall apart when one looks at the facts.

You in your State of the Union Address Jan 2003.

"Saddam Hussien recently sought signiciant quantities of uranium from Africa."

This is the infamous yellow cake incident. The CIA had allready briefed the Whitehouse (It is on record) that this inteligence was totaly false and was obviously so. Saddam had not tried to procure uranium from Africa.

You wilfuly ignored the report of Joseph Wilson and kept pushing this blatent lie.

A very lame attempt by you to reduce anyone who might think you are a liar to the level of a wako conspiricy nut.

Also one does not have to be left leaning but instead purely logical and objective to conclude that a lie about shaging some fat bird is not as evil as a lie that sends American service men to there neadless deaths.

Would you call a mother of a dead serviceman a left leaning conspiricacy nut?

This is allready a free thinking zone. Therefore anyone as intellectualy and moraly lacking as yourself will oviously come under attack.

GWB
07-10-2004, 07:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
"Saddam Hussien recently sought signiciant quantities of uranium from Africa."

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a difference being lying and being misinformed.

[ QUOTE ]

Would you call a mother of a dead serviceman a left leaning conspiricacy nut?

[/ QUOTE ]

Being a relative of a hero doesn't tell us if you are a nut or not. We are all related to nuts /images/graemlins/grin.gif, so we should base our conclusions on facts. Mary Todd Lincoln was a nut, but that doesn't reflect badly on her husband.

[ QUOTE ]

This is allready a free thinking zone. Therefore anyone as intellectualy and moraly lacking as yourself will oviously come under attack.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree it is a free thinking zone despite the politically correct efforts to squash anti-terrorist, pro-military or pro-American opinions.

Cptkernow
07-10-2004, 07:22 AM
There is a difference being lying and being misinformed

It is on record that you had been informed that the yellow cake inteligence was totaly false. Yet you continued to peddle it as true.

You were INFORMED it was a lie. Yet you continued to repeat it even in your state of the union address.

Stu Pidasso
07-10-2004, 07:32 AM
I think an argument can be made for Kerry to release his and his wifes tax records, and possibly his divorce records. However I can't find a compelling reason why he should release these tapes.

The GOP should drop this despite the fact that if the shoe was on the other foot. the democrats never would.

Stu

GWB
07-10-2004, 07:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You were INFORMED it was a lie. Yet you continued to repeat it even in your state of the union address.

[/ QUOTE ]

I receive a lot of conflicting reports. You assume that just because one report happens to have stumbled on the truth that this would be obvious on its face. With conflicting information, it is not obvious what the truth is sometimes (except when you are conveniently discussing it with 20/20 hindsight).

Having conflicting reports and making a judgement call of what to believe is not lying, although the conspiracy theorists would make you think it was.

I think people who are predisposed to hate me will naturally overlook such finer points of logic and just assume the worst about me. This is reflected in thread after thread in this forum.

Cptkernow
07-10-2004, 07:44 AM
All the evidence you had informed you this was untrue. There was no confliciting evidence or source or reports. YOU KNEW IT WAS UNTRUE.

Man this is postmodern. Someone pretending to be GWB on a poker forum is forced to lie to try and defend the lies of the person he is pretending to be.

Falsehoods from a pretender.

GWB
07-10-2004, 07:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
All the evidence you had informed you this was untrue. There was no confliciting evidence or source or reports. YOU KNEW IT WAS UNTRUE.

[/ QUOTE ]

What is it they say about using words like "all" and "never"? I am surprised that you have access to every piece of information I had at the time. /images/graemlins/blush.gif You must be omnipotent.

Cptkernow
07-10-2004, 08:13 AM
Well Im alot better informed than who ever you are.

Do you know the issues surrounding the yellow cake incident?

The orignial inteligence proposing that Saddam had tried to buy Urnanium (Yellow Cake) from Africa was exposed unequivacaly by the CIA as being not only false but woefully so, even to the extent that one of the signaturites on the original inteligence was found to have been dead for 20 years.

In short there was ONLY one totaly rubbished report about yellow cake( Which you now admit was rubbish) which even though you had been advised directly several times was total and OBVIOUSLY bollox you kept pushing on the american public.

President Bush lied plain and simple.

Who ever you are you could try and be logical about this and accept this fact.

Rooster71
07-10-2004, 10:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You guys don't get it. This is about character. Kerry wants to hide the truth. Kerry was in attended the event, but didn't object to bad behavior displayed on his behalf.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is about character? What exactly does that mean? Character in presidential politics went out the window at least 40 or 50 years ago. I have seen enough of Bush's character to know that this situation (the Whoopi Goldberg foul language incident) is a NON-ISSUE, comparatively speaking.

I remember watching a presidential debate in 1992 where Clinton wanted to debate economic policy. Bush didn't put up much substantive debate, he would just bring up character, character, character instead of staying on topic.

It is my own personal experience that when people would rather tell you about their character (how they are just plain honest and a "good ol' boy") than discuss the topic at hand, there are underlying problems.

By the way, I don't like Whoopi Goldberg. I think she is a loudmouthed offensive Hollywood brat-type. It's my understanding that Kerry said nothing offensive, but what was he supposed to do? Wash Whoopi Goldberg's mouth out with soap? Tell her that he doesn't want support from someone who uses foul language and makes offensive remarks? By comparison, according to most conservatives there is no problem with telling a political opponent to "go f*ck yourself." So why would this offensive language apply to Goldberg (who is not an elected official) and not Dick Cheney?