PDA

View Full Version : Poker sites that offers free cash upfront(Besides Royal Vegas)anyone?

Tharpab
07-09-2004, 06:24 PM
I'm looking for some free startup to make my learning curve less expensive. Royal poker is nice but there is too little tables and when it gets too limpy(eight morons making the flop) $10 is too little of bankroll to handle the badbeats(Like my QQ with a Q on the flop losing to a river ONE CARDED straight)
Anyone have suggestions?(I found some sites, but there are always a 'catch')

AsusFull
07-09-2004, 06:32 PM
You should probably play the nanolimits if you don't have a roll. I heard Pokerstars has really low ones.

Greg J
07-09-2004, 07:26 PM
Just to follow up on what Asus said:

Paradise and pokerstars have nice nanolimit tables. paradise has a lower minimum deposit, which is (I think) $20. They have easy 5c/10c games. I started on the 2c/4c tables. Pokerstars has the same limits, but are not quite as soft. Thier minimum deposit is $50 though.

If you devote a few hours a day you can easily double up or triple up your bankroll in a few weeks. I am climbing up really slow, litereally nickels and dimes at a time, but I have learned TONS. I hope to make to the Party .5/1 tables soon.

Tharpab
07-10-2004, 10:39 AM
Strange as it sounds I dont have $20(Too much taxes to send money from my country). Only some $14 from Royal vegas but I get bad beated everytime I near $20(Mim cashout) =). Eventually I think I will be able to cashout but I'm looking for some bonus whoring a little bit to reach 300bb, any ideas?