PDA

View Full Version : A Warning To All. The Next Infected Could Be You.

deacsoft
07-09-2004, 02:23 PM
There is on 2+2 a poster whose primary focus is to provide rude and unwanted opinions as well as try to start, not constructive debates, but rather deconstructive arguements. He is now approaching the area of 500 posts and I'm sure he will not be stopping anytime soon as this seems to bring him great joy.

I see many new posters popping up every week. This disease of 2+2 registered on 5-10-04 and I fear has infected some of our unsuspecting posters. I fear that new posters, may at some point, take the infected posts seriously and lose money for some time because of it. Despite multiple attempts to combat this disease it continues to spread like cancer through the forums. All I can do now is try to warn everyone before it's to late.

A member by the name of cardcounter0 is the disease. You may of read posts of his prior to reading this. You may even have seen my attempts to rid 2+2 of him. I have tried both conventional and non-conventional remedies with seemingly little to no affect. My fight is over. I have more important things to do than allow him to pleasure himself while causing arguemants with me. So, for that reason and by the request of the disease himself I will not be responding or even bothering to read any posts on 2+2 by cardcounter0. This does include any further personal attacks the disease chooses to make against myself. I will not honor him with a response even if only in my own defense.

I advise all who are here to learn and to help others to learn to beware of cardcounter0 and his antics. Do not take his posts seriously and do not attempt to enter discussion with him for it will only turn in to the non-constructive arguemant, as stated above. I'm quite certain that it is only the responses to his idiocy that keep him coming back. Please help the cleansing process by not adding fuel to his fire.

In closing, I would like to note, that the first person infected here may have been cardcounter0 himself. His persistance of posting nonsense and attempting to lure posters in to arguements of a non-constructive manner may be little more than a cry for attention. Since he has succeeded in doing this on a number of occasions he may be looking at it as a working plan to get attention. This is not in an attempt to shame cardcounter0 (I believe he lives in a world without shame anyway) but to help him and everyone else on this forum. I do not wish the man ill. I wish only to help him to see that there are better and more respectful ways to offer advice and opinions. Furthermore, that there are more ways to getting attention that do not have rudeness and idiocy as prerequisits.

For those of you who may not be familiar with cardcounter0 just watch for his response to this post and you will see what I mean.

Lottery Larry
07-09-2004, 02:44 PM
I don't really know either of you. From what I see from the recent posts that I browsed, I don't see what you are seeing.

It does seem that he likes to jerk your chain, but what grevious misinformaition is he spreading?

afk
07-09-2004, 03:56 PM
So just ignore them.