PDA

View Full Version : An okay slow play.

BlackMamba
07-09-2004, 01:09 AM
Hello.I just recently won a TP $60+$5 NL Holdem SNG.My winning hand consisted of a flopped 2 pair,slow played to perfection.Blinds are $50/$100 and I have $4702 in chips.I'm dealt in the BB Q /images/graemlins/club.gif5 /images/graemlins/spade.gif.I check and the other dude checks.Flop comes Q /images/graemlins/diamond.gif5 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif7 /images/graemlins/club.gif.Yahtzee /images/graemlins/grin.gif.I lead out and bet $100.To my surprise he raises me to $200.I call.Turn comes the 8 /images/graemlins/heart.gif.I check and he bets another $100.I call.River comes the A /images/graemlins/heart.gif.I check and he bets $100 again.I immediately re-raise all in for $4302 chips.I have him covered for about $2700.I turn over the 2 pair and he turns over the 8 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif4 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif for the flopped flush draw and pair.All comments welcome.

deacsoft
07-09-2004, 01:56 AM
Looks fine. I probably check raise the turn though.

AtlBrvs4Life
07-09-2004, 02:13 AM
He flopped a flush draw and inside straight draw, not a flush draw and pair. He got his pair on the turn.

I don't like the way you played it. You allowed him to see the turn and river cheaply and your all-in on the river would not have been called by most players. I like check raising the turn too.