PDA

View Full Version : They're Back!!!!

ThaSaltCracka
07-08-2004, 02:58 PM
In case anyone is young enough to remember these, Garbage Pail Kids stickers are back on the market.

daryn
07-08-2004, 03:10 PM
you should have said, in case anyone is young enough yet old enough to remember these...

if you're too young you don't, too old and you probably don't.

remember that movie? hahaha

ThaSaltCracka
07-08-2004, 03:58 PM
what? there was a movie?

My current new fav is Pee'in Ian

nolanfan34
07-08-2004, 05:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
In case anyone is young enough to remember these, Garbage Pail Kids stickers are back on the market.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cracka, Golden Age Collectables in Pike Place Market still has some unopened packs going back to like the 3rd or 2nd series. /images/graemlins/grin.gif Cost ya about $2 or $3 a pack though.

I'm 28, so I distinctly remember the originals coming out. You could NEVER find them in the stores within a bike ride of my house. Always found plenty of 1988 Topps packs though... /images/graemlins/mad.gif

astroglide
07-08-2004, 05:29 PM
i have 3 separate TRIPLETS. let's see if i can remember:

reese pieces, puzzled paul, incomplete pete

fran fran, double heather, schizo fran

battered brad, teddy bear, salvatore dolly

seems pretty clear why certain ones were changed. i would guess reese pieces (copyright), schizo fran (offensive), salvatore dolly (copyright) were the pulled ones.

ThaSaltCracka
07-08-2004, 07:29 PM
I have seen some of the new ones, they lack some of the cool fun things that the old ones had. Wasn't there one were one of the kids mouths was full of cigarettes?

daryn
07-08-2004, 08:12 PM
some of the grosser ones i can remember:

the girl that had a ton of snot coming out of her nose.. just all over the place

the kid who pushed the toothbrush through his cheek

95% of the other ones

astroglide
07-09-2004, 11:51 AM
it got worse than that. THICK VIC and STONED SEAN, for example, were dazed-looking statues with a "cigarette" in their mouth