PDA

View Full Version : Exactly what society doesn't need

elwoodblues
07-08-2004, 10:25 AM
Another Police Academy Movie (http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/Movies/07/08/film.policeacademy.reut/index.html)

To quote the article "the talent from the first seven features has expressed a keen interest in the revival." With talent like Steve Guttenberg (the famous Stonecutter) and Michael Winslow how could it not do well.

ArchAngel71857
07-08-2004, 10:44 AM
With talent like Steve Guttenberg (the famous Stonecutter) and Michael Winslow how could it not do well.

Because it will have new talent to bring it down. As long as tackleberry is there, I am good.

-AA

Steph Djordjevic
07-08-2004, 10:55 AM
Yeah, that story is played out.

I'll tell you what we do need ... "All the Right Moves Two, Electric Boogaloo."

Having failed to land a college scholarship as a 5'4" cornerback, Steph has to make "all the right moves" in a local break dancing competition ... first prize? Well, a pair of parachute pants, but its a step in the right direction.

The money does not flow in until Steph and his new girlfriend in a dreary Penn. steel town invent a new dance ... Flashdance. Together they take the dancing world by storm, and EACH get college scholarships.

Utah
07-08-2004, 11:03 AM
I hope you arent insulting "All the Right Moves". I liked that movie LOL

Steph Djordjevic
07-08-2004, 11:07 AM
What? Are you kidding me? If this wasn't my own life story, you could consider it an homage to the film. But the question is, "Where do we go from here?"

Nobody needs to see Police Academy 8, but we gotta know about the further adventures of Steph Djorjevic.