PDA

View Full Version : Noo way granny lurks this long without posting..

gabyyyyy
07-07-2004, 05:09 PM
I am guessing she has a couple other aliases on here.

Are ya there Stew?

This place is like crack, once you get hooked you keep coming back.

No one who says they quit, really stop posting.

ArchAngel71857
07-07-2004, 05:12 PM

Every two child did, I will.

-AA

GWB
07-07-2004, 05:19 PM
Congrats on your 1000th post. It is fitting that this post mentions 2 of the people that you are obsessed with, Granny and Stew, since most of your posts seem to be about a select few other posters. Keep up the good work. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

If anyone can induce Granny to come back, it would be you.

gabyyyyy
07-07-2004, 05:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

-AA

[/ QUOTE ]

When I posted this, I did not ask for the opinion of illiterate retards. So please go post in the lego forum. If I ever need your opinion archangel, I will let you know. In the meantime speak when spoken to.

Tell mango I said hi!

Alobar
07-07-2004, 05:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

-AA

[/ QUOTE ]

When I posted this, I did not ask for the opinion of illiterate retards. So please go post in the lego forum. If I ever need your opinion archangel, I will let you know. In the meantime speak when spoken to.

Tell mango I said hi!

[/ QUOTE ]

If he was illiterate, how did he read your post?

Jurollo
07-07-2004, 05:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dun dun dun... the plot thickens. haha

gabyyyyy
07-07-2004, 05:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He did not read it, just look at his response. His response made ZERO sense.

thomastem
07-07-2004, 05:31 PM
Gabyyy,

I have a cow named Phil. Phil is a little crazed and actually cross dresses but never went through the change.

Would you like to meet Phil?

Inthacup
07-07-2004, 05:57 PM
Gabs, I hate to break it to you, but AA is making fun of you. See the sentence he put in bold? That's the sentence he's making fun of. Your sentence makes no sense at all and is a grammatical atrocity. AA replied in kind, leaving you in the dark wondering what's going on. You are unable to understand his humor because you don't know even realize your own mistake.

But that's ok! No one expects you to get it because well, you're gabbbyyyyyy and you've set the bar very low. Congrats!

Cup

gabyyyyy
07-07-2004, 06:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[/ QUOTE ]

It makes perfect sense. People who say they are really quitting can't stay away.

Maybe you are just as stupid as him.

[ QUOTE ]
Gabs, I hate to break it to you, but AA is making fun of you. See the sentence he put in bold? That's the sentence he's making fun of. Your sentence makes no sense at all and is a grammatical atrocity. AA replied in kind, leaving you in the dark wondering what's going on. You are unable to understand his humor because you don't know even realize your own mistake.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, no one but you understood his humor.

GrannyMae
07-07-2004, 06:16 PM
I am guessing she has a couple other aliases on here

it is time to come clean.

i swear on my loved ones eyes that the only aliases i have EVER used are

1. anonymous moron
2. PUKEE!!!

they are all very old aliases and i don't even remember the passwords

gabyyyyy
07-07-2004, 06:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i swear on my loved ones eyes that the only aliases i have EVER used are

1. anonymous moron
2. PUKEE!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Granny failed to mention that her loved ones attended the Helen Keller school for the blind.

GrannyMae
07-07-2004, 06:31 PM
Granny failed to mention that her loved ones attended the Helen Keller school for the blind.

i can't decide if this is funny or tasteless, so i will opt toward tasteless when considering the source.

btw, if i asked a goon to make a post with one of his 8 billion aliases last year, this does not count for they eye swear. i don't want that particular goon thinking i swear on untrue things. however, he IS the biggest of the goons so i don't care what he thinks anyway.

ohgeetee
07-07-2004, 06:50 PM
I cannot stop laughing, and when I read the incoming reply from her, I can only imagine I will sigh 8(

ohgeetee
07-07-2004, 07:00 PM
:sigh

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, but it doesn't make sense until you read it a couple of times, because your usage of "really" is way off base, and the comma is not neccessary. Also, "stop" should probably be "stops," but overall the sentence is atrocious.

I've lurked for a long time and only registered recently, and truthfully, I thought people were targetting you unfairly at first glance, but after wasting more time reading your replies to people that are generally quite courteous, I can see where they are coming from. I never spent much time here in the zoo when I did lurk, but now I have read up a little... For what its worth, you come across as a very acidic personality, and generally "Mangry."

If this is how you intend to come off to people on your first impression, I guess you're doing a great job, but if not, you should probably rethink your strategy regarding personal skills.

Simon Diamond
07-07-2004, 07:34 PM
Maybe you are just as stupid as him.

Now that is a low blow. Cup, stupid? I think you are way off there.

I know you don't care what people think about you, but comments like this are hardly going to gain you any credibility are they?

As for your original point, I think you are way off there too. Do you know anything about Granny Mae?

Simon

_2000Flushes
07-07-2004, 07:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-AA

Tell mango I said hi!

[/ QUOTE ]

Gabyyyyy,

I believe what AA intended to say was that all too often the explicit sex and wholesale violence in films undermines our values.

-2kF

GrannyMae
07-07-2004, 08:16 PM
will farrell

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Knorben Knussen

[ QUOTE ]
I believe what AA intended to say was that all too often the explicit sex and wholesale violence in films undermines our values

[/ QUOTE ]

GrannyMae

[ QUOTE ]
the manwhores are huffing paint today

[/ QUOTE ]

ArchAngel71857
07-08-2004, 01:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

-AA

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell mango I said hi!

[/ QUOTE ]

1. When I wrote my response, I brain farted and for a second forgot you were a [censored] retard. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=gossip&Number=669252&Forum =All_Forums&Words=retarded&Searchpage=0&Limit=99&M ain=667350&Search=true&where=sub&Name=&daterange=1 &newerval=1&newertype=y&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyp rev=#Post669252)

b. gabyyyyyyy, you will take my opinion whenever I want to give it to you. That's right, you will take it when I want to give it to you. Much like your sex life.

5. I would tell Mango "Hi," but you will probably see him before I do at your friday night hangout "The Blue Oyster."

(I'll help you out, gabgay, since you aren't too quick on the uptake (that means smart). The Blue Oyster is the GAY BAR from Police Academy.)

i. In the meantime speak when spoken to.

While sometimes I like to pay for it on the internet, I normally do not take orders from a dillsmack. (Dillsmack = you = moron). In the meantime, keep the corks on those forks.

(I just called you stupid again).

-AA