PDA

View Full Version : IGMPay bonus question

L0QTiS
07-07-2004, 03:34 PM
Near as I can tell from reading through this and the BonusWhores site, the IGMPAY bonus is still active using code IGMPAY for your first deposit to Party/Empire after registering your bank acct. thru IGMPay. The bonus is said to be 20% but I'm not clear on the max bonus or any restrictions on clearing, maximum deposit, etc.

Can anyone provide some additional details here?

submariner
07-07-2004, 03:50 PM
I got IGMpay bonuses on Party and Empire, about 2 months ago and 1 month ago, respectively. It was 20% up to $500 deposit for up to $100 bonus. Had to play 500 raked hands. That is, 500 hands where you were dealt cards, and the hand was raked. Your can fold before the flop, as long as the hand ends up being raked it counts. I think I had 30 days to clear them, but I'm not certain about that part, but I know I never felt under any time pressure to get them cleared, playing 1-2 hours most days. Once you deposit, you have to email them to get them to actually give them the bonus. At least I did, with both sites. It took about half an hour, from depositing, emailing, to bonus showing up.

JRichman
07-07-2004, 03:52 PM
Who did you e-mail? Party/Empire or IGM-Pay?

submariner
07-07-2004, 03:57 PM
Party/Empire

submariner
07-07-2004, 04:10 PM
BTW, the Empire account was my wife's account. You can't open an account on both, I tried. There may be ways to get around it, but officially, at least, you can't.

L0QTiS
07-07-2004, 05:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
BTW, the Empire account was my wife's account. You can't open an account on both, I tried. There may be ways to get around it, but officially, at least, you can't.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm.. I already registered my bank account with IGMPay through another skin (InteropsPoker), but only for a cashout. Should this have any effect over getting the bonus?

submariner
07-07-2004, 06:16 PM
I don't know the answer to that one. What happened with me, I had the Party account. I tried to open an Empire account, was not allowed to...I emailed Empire and asked could my wife open an account, they said sure. She did. When I tried to deposit to Empire from IGMpay, (from the from the same checking account as I did to Party), they (Empire rep) called to question it. We explained, married, joint account, etc, they said, ok fine.
So I would guess, that if you can get an account at Party/Empire, you will be able to use IGMpay.

L0QTiS
07-07-2004, 06:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So I would guess, that if you can get an account at Party/Empire, you will be able to use IGMpay.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have existing accounts on both. Does the IGMPAY bonus only apply to NEW accounts or first time deposits *WITH* IGMPay??

submariner
07-07-2004, 06:43 PM
I have always been told that it is for the first time you use IGMpay into that account, no matter how old the account is or other deposits from other sources. I know I deposited into both accounts ,Empire and Party, from other sources before depositing with IGMpay, and that when I used IGMpay, it was the first time using it in each account. And I got an IGMpay bonus each time.

So I believe the answer is, it does not apply only to new accounts, and it is only for first time deposits with IGMpay, that is, regardless of other deposit history, if you have never deposited into that account using IGMpay, you can do so and get the bonus.

Edit- I don't know if or how a previous withdrawal using IGMpay, assuming no deposits using it, would affect things. I don't think it would, but you'd have to check with them to be sure.

L0QTiS
07-13-2004, 07:50 PM
I'm preparing to do my first "IGMPAY" deposit at Party this coming weekend for the 20% deposit bonus.

Has anyone sucessfully managed to get the bonus at Party *and* empire using the SAME IGMPAY registered bank account (since pay-pro is shared between all party skins).

I was hoping to try this at Empire the following week after Party but re reading the above thread, I'm not entirely sure this can be done.

Thanks!

L0QTiS
07-18-2004, 02:23 PM
A little update.

Over this last weekend I got the IGMPay bonus from both Party and Empire. Does anyone know if this also applies to other Party skins (Interops and Multipoker?)