PDA

View Full Version : Pacific Cards Blocked

El Barto
07-07-2004, 03:17 PM
So I am seated in the far left seat at Pacific, and after half an hour, the black box with my name starts to be always on top. So one of my hole cards is blocked and I can not see it. So I'm playing with knowing only one card. Naturally I change tables and don't sit back in the left seat. Has this happened to anyone else?

thirddan
07-07-2004, 03:22 PM
it happens to me once in a while, i just leave and reconnect, it usually solves the problem...

Sundevils21
07-07-2004, 03:35 PM
I just play knowing only one card. Makes it kinda fun. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

TobDog
07-07-2004, 06:01 PM
if you dont want to leave the game, which I usually do and reconnent and that usually fixes it, you can watch your cards slie to you face up and see what they are as they are being dealt. This I know does not fix the problem but at least you can find out what you have until you log off.

El Barto
07-07-2004, 06:11 PM
It happened to me again! Twice in one day, separate log in.

I hope this isn't a routine problem.

SomeTimesIWin
07-07-2004, 06:15 PM
It has happened to me too...Pacific also seems to ignore these bugs. I thought rake could be used to pay software developers to design improved software but maybe the professional support department is to expensive to run in order to leave space for such investments.

UncleDuke
07-08-2004, 04:52 AM
It happened to me too. I played around to the next set of blinds, then bagged it. I could usually catch a quick glimpse of the hidden card as it got dealt to me, but I missed it a couple times. Gotta love quality software. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif