PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever play at Philly - Center City Poker Club?

AviD
07-07-2004, 02:29 PM
Found it at http://www.homepokergames.com/pennsylvania.php

They seem to spread games and tourneys throughout the week, not just Sunday nights. Guy emailed me, said they were high limit games but are looking to spread more 4/8 to 6/12 HE games and will spread any game of interest. They have dealers, cocktail waitresses, etc.

I don't know if this is "bad form" posting it on here, but I figure its public on the web site above...so mentioning it here for opinions shouldn't be considered bad.

Any thoughts? Anyone ever been there?

highlife
07-07-2004, 03:08 PM
i have heard about it from a friend, but never been there myself. supposedly its a pretty professional place. i'd really like to make it down there someone during the week soon. would be interested in the 4/8 - 6/12 range as well. if i get any more information from my friend i will let you know.

senor bow-wow
07-08-2004, 06:39 PM
please post any info about this card room, i also am interested. i imagine it is in the back of/a floor above a bar.

AviD
07-09-2004, 10:26 AM
No apparently this place is pretty serious, not a back of the bar kind of room.

It claims to have dealers from AC, cocktail waitresses, etc...so that seems like the real deal.

Waiting on more info, but I have an invite to join their games...look at the link I posted...you will see it there. Email the guy for more info. He hasn't gotten back to my second email regarding spreading which games when.