PDA

View Full Version : Empire Table Name

gabyyyyy
07-07-2004, 12:03 PM
I just noticed there is a Empire holdem table with the name of "golden destiny". I found that interesting, as we just started offering that service for a nominal fee.

So who comes up with these names? /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Alobar
07-07-2004, 12:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I just noticed there is a Empire holdem table with the name of "golden destiny". I found that interesting, as we just started offering that service for a nominal fee.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, I'm suprised they have a new table name that isnt s typo. They must have fired some of their monkeys

AA suited
07-07-2004, 03:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

golden destiny for a fee? HUH? whats golden destiny?

Losing all
07-07-2004, 03:11 PM
pooping on your face. well worth the money

gabyyyyy
07-07-2004, 03:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
pooping on your face. well worth the money

[/ QUOTE ]

You are close. It is the other stuff we get out of our systems. Hence the "golden part"

Losing all
07-07-2004, 03:15 PM
Yeah, like everyone totally knows what a golden shower is. This just sounded a little more dirty, and since you were involved I just assumed facial pooping.

thomastem
07-07-2004, 03:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, like everyone totally knows what a golden shower is. This just sounded a little more dirty, and since you were involved I just assumed facial pooping.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO. AT the end of the year this reply should be nominated for the annual Joey B award.

Stew
07-07-2004, 07:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, hold up here. Now, I'm being serious. You state that you find it funny that Empire offers a table named Golden Destiny and that "we just started offering that service for a nomimal fee." When you stated, "we" were you referring to Empire or somewhere that you are employed?

I'm just curious in all seriousness, since you already know what my occupation is.