PDA

View Full Version : multi table sitngo ?

jomatty
07-07-2004, 11:37 AM
what are peoples impressions of the three table sitngos at party. do you find youre time is better spent in the single tables? im not sure how the structures compare but people who have been playing at stars for a longer time may have a better idea.
thx
jomatty

djcolts
07-07-2004, 11:46 AM
I like the format in general, but...

1. The variance seems higher to me than single-table SNGs
2. Because of the time it takes, my guess is that for most players - the single-table SNGs are more profitable than the 3-tables SNGs. The exception would be someone who limps into 3rd more than anything else in single-table SNGs - the payout is better for that type of player in 3-table SNGs.

Sam T.
07-07-2004, 01:12 PM
Have a look on the MTT forum for a discussion of these tables. (I posted there, so have a look at my list of posts, and it will help you find the discussion in question.)

I've only played a few of them, but have done really well with two firsts and a fifth in five tournaments. Obviously your ITM is going to be lower than in SnGs, but the potential ROI is much higher. In short, I like 'em. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

djcolts
07-07-2004, 01:25 PM
Party 3-Table discussion (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=798098&page=&view=&sb=5&o =&vc=1)