PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Notice THIS?

OrangeHeat
07-07-2004, 10:56 AM
Anyone Notice there are multitudes of new posters (<50) all starting new threads that begin with

"I've read 2+2 for X Months/Years.....I have no affiliation with Zerorake.com.......I think it is Awesome....blah, blah, blah....ad infinitum...."

Go away zerorake shills, if we like it and you establish a player base we will play...stop spamming.

Orange

El Barto
07-07-2004, 11:06 AM
I think most people are well aware that we are being both covertly and overtly spammed by zerorake.

Pyramid Poker Chief Member
07-07-2004, 11:08 AM
I have noticed, and I am appalled. These shills are ruining the industry with false testomonials, then turning it around on Pyramid Poker by blaming the Henderson Mob for everything.

Rake free is pie-in-the-sky, it will never succeed. If the poker site is not keeping at least 95% of the deposits, it is on the Highway to Henderson.

OrangeHeat
07-07-2004, 11:09 AM
Just a couple from scnning the first page of the forum:

Awesemo
Augie
Overdrive
Synergistic Explosions

I am sure there are more - I refuse to do business with a company who cannot be honest and up front when advertising - why send money to a dishonest company???????

Orange

Augie
07-07-2004, 11:45 AM
Orange,

Uh Oh, I've made a list.

I don't have many posts, but if you look at my profile, I have been around for awhile. Also, try viewing some of my other posts.

Whatever my thoughts concerning ZeroRake, I am merely a poker player who wants the best deal. If Party or Stars or whoevever is offering something of value, I'll talk about that as well.

True, I don't have many posts, so I am an unknown. Therefore, I will not be posting about this new cardroom again anytime soon. However, have you seen the games at Pacific? Wow! And their customer service, and their cashouts, and . . . /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Arnie
07-07-2004, 11:47 AM
your just giving them more exposure by posting more threads about the site.

sumdumguy
07-07-2004, 11:49 AM
Best +EV play:

1. Continue playing at our preferred site, and
2. Pay zerogames.com their $5.95/month extortion fee to shut up.

Alobar
07-07-2004, 11:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Just a couple from scnning the first page of the forum:

Awesemo
Augie
Overdrive
Synergistic Explosions

I am sure there are more - I refuse to do business with a company who cannot be honest and up front when advertising - why send money to a dishonest company???????

Orange

[/ QUOTE ]

So what exactly is the cutoff in posts before you're allowed to say something, or voice an opinion?? I say it should be a thousand, therefore everything you say is irrelevant and has a hidden agenda. Maybe in a while one of the big posters with thousands of posts will come along and say you have to be a pooh-bah or better to post anything and my post will be irrelevant and meaningless. See my point? Besides, this has been gone over in other threads, there is no reason to think these people are shills, why is everyone here so quick to attack? maybe you have a hidden agenda. That must be it, you are an evil affiliate spamming whore for party and you don't want zerorake to succeed. I can no longer trust party nor do I want to do buisness with a compnay that has affiliate scum working for them, I'm going to go withdrawl all my cash from party right now!!!!!

Thythe
07-07-2004, 02:17 PM
Personally I think it should be 500 posts before you can voice any opinions.

OrangeHeat
07-07-2004, 03:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Besides, this has been gone over in other threads, there is no reason to think these people are shills, why is everyone here so quick to attack?

[/ QUOTE ]

You must be blind if you cannot see this site is being pinged by shills for zerorake.

[ QUOTE ]
So what exactly is the cutoff in posts before you're allowed to say something, or voice an opinion??

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said there was a cutoff. I just stated a fact - there a number of new posters extolling the virtues of zerorake.

[ QUOTE ]
maybe you have a hidden agenda.That must be it, you are an evil affiliate spamming whore for party and you don't want zerorake to succeed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope sorry to dissapoint you I am not an affiliate and have never spammed for anyone. I don't even bonushwore.

I am calling a spade a spade. If your too dense to get the point - I apologize.

Have a nice day!

Orange

Syntax
07-07-2004, 03:51 PM
You might need glasses or switch over to that 4 color deck. It very possible that you are calling a club a spade.

ArchAngel71857
07-07-2004, 03:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think most people are well aware that we are being both covertly and overtly spammed by zerorake.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are actually three levels of spam: subliminal, liminal, and superliminal.

-AA

GrannyMae
07-07-2004, 06:43 PM
There are actually three levels of spam

but still, all are essentially just shittyass pig-parts that fall to the slaughterhouse floor and get scooped into the 'other' vat

http://smilies.jeeptalk.org/contrib/tweetz/spam4.gif