PDA

View Full Version : poker tracker and pacific poker

wporter
07-07-2004, 04:04 AM
i play pacific poker, and would love to get poker tracker, but unfortunately it doesnt say anything about it. please tell me it will work with pacific poker!

Sponger15SB
07-07-2004, 04:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i play pacific poker, and would love to get poker tracker, but unfortunately it doesnt say anything about it. please tell me it will work with pacific poker!

[/ QUOTE ]

get a clue.

DeeJ
07-07-2004, 04:49 AM
No. Pacific do not provide hand histories via email, they have a snazzy online animation gizmo which shows you the whole hand as it happened.

Nice, but useless for with PT.

Webster
07-07-2004, 07:21 AM
Pacific Poker has a smallish scam going - beware - the numbers are not all they seem.

When you see 67% flops it is not REALLY 67%. I took a day off and watched and tracked the place.

I'll explain more when I get home but I was amazed at when I saw and what the numbers were SAYING I was seeing.

What a crock!

nummerfire
07-07-2004, 08:16 AM
I really like, that Pokertracker do not work there. Then people will not have PT data on me and you have to see for yourself, how your opponents are playing.

The 15-30 games there are way more profitable for me than anywhere else and I tend to think this and the lack of hand histories are the reason for the many bad players there.

Kim

spamuell
07-07-2004, 10:15 AM
When you see 67% flops it is not REALLY 67%. I took a day off and watched and tracked the place.

Please elaborate ASAP Webster, I think many people would be interested in knowing more about this.

Skyler
07-18-2004, 04:17 PM
I'm interested. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

MicroBob
07-18-2004, 04:21 PM
this is the 3rd post i have seen in the last two weeks where someone has claimed to watched pacific for day and keep track of the accuracy of their flop %'s and pot-avg's.

i agree that they are not entirely accurate.
but i find it curious that there are so many people suddenly who say they spent a few hours just watching pacific.

geez, i think it's boring enough just playing there...much less just observing.

Wahoo91
07-21-2004, 11:38 PM
I emailed Pacific support on this a long time ago and they stated that the flop% are for the table for the entire day. Not sure what good that stat is (errrr... NONE!), but makes me wonder what the other sites do to calculate their flop% numbers.

MicroBob
07-22-2004, 02:33 AM
pretty easy to see some of the other sites' discrepencies.

party/empire has a couple of 2/4 tables right now with 0 players that have pot-avg's of $17 and $19.
i don't know how long it takes for these numbers to refresh and adjust to the fact that nobody is playing there....but clearly pacific isn't the only one.

ub doesn't seem to have this situation however ....at least right now i can't find any tables with 0 players that have a SF% or pot-avg.

arkady
07-22-2004, 11:32 AM
FIrst all good point bob, I just opened an account and my god that thing is barely moving.

But second of all and this comes from limited 5/10 experience, who the hell cares about the pre flop percentages. Anyone who has played on more than three sites can see plainly that the place is as loose as a goose and you get cold called in twice as many spots as you do on party. I dont care if its 44% 56% 67% - the place is LOOSE.

Equal
07-23-2004, 06:25 AM
Unfortunately pacific is nowhere as good as it used to be. I play at party and at pacific and in the last two months my rate has dropped like a rock at pacific.

Now it's very hard to find a decent $15/$30 table and with the worst software of the major poker sites, it's just not worth it to play there anymore when i can play another table at party.

I believe this is directly attributable to Pacific advertising blitz of the last few months. I knew it was bad news when they started advertising here - it's all you damn bastids that killed my profit!

And since there are only 4-8 $15/$30 games to choose from, I find that it's much it easier to just find two good party tables (I only play 2 tables at once) than the 1 and 1 split I used to run.