PDA

View Full Version : 10-20 Mirage

thatpfunk
07-06-2004, 09:39 PM
Pretty late on a saturday night/sunday morning at the Mirage. The table has not been tight, but no maniacs either. Most of the players seem to be experienced but not very disciplined. Preflop calls are fairly loose, post flop play has not been horrible.

Thoughts on all action welcome.

Dealt Q /images/graemlins/spade.gif J /images/graemlins/spade.gif in early MP. I limp. Folded to the button who raises. He has raised with a variety of hands from any position, such as Axs or any pocket pair.
SB folds, BB calls, I call. BB will call with almost any holding here.

Flop: Q /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 4 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 6 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

BB checks, I check, button bets. BB folds, I check-raise. I think this is an autobet from the button. He calls

Turn : 9 /images/graemlins/heart.gif

I bet, call.

River: J /images/graemlins/club.gif

I bet, button now raises...?

Who folds, who calls, and who 3 bets with top two?

Also, since the BB had folded on the flop, who waits to CR until the turn?

David K.
07-06-2004, 09:45 PM
I call. Is it possible that he raised preflop with KT? Or maybe he is slowplaying 99?

thatpfunk
07-07-2004, 12:13 AM
On the flop, I really felt that I was ahead based on his actions. When I check raised he was not happy.

At that point I felt that he had bet with a mid level pocket pair or had missed the flop with face cards. On the turn, when he called, I thought he may have fallen into an openended straight draw...

99 could be possible, but I thought this player would have 3 bet on the flop with this holding.

At this point I thought 55,77, or TJ...