PDA

View Full Version : 100% deposit bonus up to 500

threeonefour
07-06-2004, 04:17 AM
a 100% deposit bonus up to 500$ is being advertised on the pokerdreams.com website. is this a new company? is it reliable?

this deposit bonus seems to be much much higher than other companies. any chances it is not legit?

Webster
07-06-2004, 07:12 AM
It'll take you 2 years to play off the bonus.

krazyace5
07-06-2004, 10:10 AM
Any more info? How is the play? How are cashouts? Safe, legit site?

WSOPWinner2005
07-06-2004, 11:55 AM
This looks like the same site as Nutz Poker which I asked about last night. All I got back was it will take a while to clear the bonus, no positives or negatives.

I might try it later today and see how it goes with $100.00

Syntax
07-06-2004, 11:59 AM
Why would you blow a $500 bonus by depositing only $100? If the site is worthwhile, you would probably want to max this one out.

WSOPWinner2005
07-06-2004, 03:21 PM
Well it's a new site even though I heard nothing bad about it except the difficulty of clearing the bonus, so I figured I would try clearing $100.00 in bonus. If it's that difficult to clear with it being a new site I'm willing to drop $100.00 in but not so sure about $500.00.

Would you suggest, while spamming people, depositing the max amount into Zero Rake (another new site) while you boast about fast $50.00 cashouts ??

I'll give them a try with the $100.00 bonus for $100.00 - Hell it's just like depositing $500.00 into party or Empire and getting their reload bonus but I'm putting less money in. This way if it works out it looks like there are 2 sites I can do this at on the same network... Poker Dreams and Nutz Poker.

Syntax
07-06-2004, 03:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Would you suggest, while spamming people, depositing the max amount into Zero Rake (another new site) while you boast about fast $50.00 cashouts ??

[/ QUOTE ]
What?

What I am saying is that you are passing up on a one time opportunity to get the $500 bonus from that site. If you want to give up the max EV to be the guinea pig, thats your choice and it's fine with me. Let me know how it goes and I will go for the $500 if it all works out /images/graemlins/cool.gif.

WSOPWinner2005
07-06-2004, 07:32 PM
Well I have played about 100 hands so far. By my averages you make about $10.00 an hour clearing the bonus at 2/4, so not too shabby!

Right now there is a good selection of games going, and some pretty familiar names there actually - Software is nice once you get used to it's cartoonish feel of pokerstars.. Have to say as long as there aren't any cashout problems I'll be playing here a few hours a week when the action is decent like it is right now.

Juha Helppi is sitting at the 15/30 table if anyone is interested... Think I'll pass personally /images/graemlins/grin.gif

kdog
07-06-2004, 10:12 PM
They are part of a new network called YPP which includes Delta and some others. I don't know if bonus whoring at each will be allowed or not but I have seen some pretty good bonuses offered. What I have not seen is any more players than Delta already had, which means one or two games going at peak times with minimal fish counts. Personnally I'd like to see this group make it just because I always liked the people who run Delta.

goodguy_1
07-07-2004, 01:17 PM
YPP also includes Pokeroo and the new fangled version of PokerPot.

sumdumguy
07-07-2004, 01:22 PM

goodguy_1
07-07-2004, 01:35 PM
aye..whatever it is I checked out the bonus clearing requirements and the action on YPN and it's not worth it unless these guys get some games going.

naschburger2
07-08-2004, 03:29 AM
Well I have been mulling over whether to deposit for over a week and it is only available until the 15th so I better make a decision. It does look to good to be true because you only need 7 raked hand of between 50 cents and a dollar depending on stakes per dollar of bonus. It also requires you only take a hand at the table but do not need to have money in the pot which is big for a tight player like myself. You accumulate fpp points for every qualifying raked hands and these also count towards a weekly cash bonus of up to $60 and freeroll tournaments. Very few players at the moment but only 3,000 raked hands for a $500 bonus is incredible. They have action each day on special tables with different promos for about 3 hours which should be sufficient to clear the bonus but am concerned about getting my money. Has anyone taken money off of any of the network sites. good luck and thanks for the post i was going to ask the same thing.

WSOPWinner2005
07-08-2004, 08:03 AM
Well I have cleared and cashed out my bonus, I ended up averaging about $12.00 an hour with a mix of 1/2, a little bit of NL, but mostly 2/4 or 3/6. I also played a tournament or two because even though the action was only on the lower buyin ones, it added to my YPP's quickly.

I signed up for the first time at Nutz Poker since they have advertised here. The cashout went through just fine, took about 6 hours to hit my Neteller account. I did however get some PM's to go to other sites on the network... Appears this is a rather vast network, with this many sites they should be able to pick up the pace over the next couple months.

CostaRicaBill
07-08-2004, 10:28 AM
I've got a small roll but enough to put down the $500. I hate to beat a dead horse but do you guys think this company is reliable enough? How long would you estimate me having to play to clear the bonus playing multiple 2/4 tables? Thanks

naschburger2
08-29-2004, 03:52 AM
I am playing there and doing great and as I say I like the site alot BUT during prime time you may get a 3 6 and a 24 holdem game and with a minimum rake of $1 required in 2 4 it may take a while but you can't beat the 100% bonus and I cashed out $300 without any problem. I find the customer service very satisfactory. I also find the software more than satisfactory. Make a deposit and give it a shot really would like to see more players. I am nutcake say hi.