PDA

View Full Version : empire affiliate sought, make me an offer

vector
07-05-2004, 11:52 PM
Looking for an Empire affiliate, must have individual tracker.

I play 4 tables of 5-10, 20-30,000 hands a month, moving up in limits and playing more frequently over next 6 months.

Interested in best percentage offer (only interested in those that can get 25% rake return, and then best offer on that).

Also interested in offers involving a capped amount to the affiliate with me taking the rest - I know I am an above average volume player and I pay a lot of rake (one of the more eye opening stats in PT).

Oh, and if the mythical 30% affiliates really exist particularly interested in hearing from you.

All offers will be vetted by contacting references - the more well known 2+2 posters the better your chances.

Thanks for your time.

umdpoker
07-06-2004, 02:46 AM
wow. if anybody can offer 25% back at empire, let me know. seriously, pm me if anybody offers 25% or more. i will sign up with you in a heartbeat.

Syntax
07-06-2004, 02:51 AM
from what I understand, affiliates get a very limited number of these "trackers" and I only offer them to their biggest producers. Not sure if it was empire, but I hear affiliates can earn up 30% of the rake. I think to get back 25% from an affiliate you have to play long and high.