PDA

View Full Version : What would you do? O/T

gabyyyyy
07-05-2004, 04:29 PM
Ok so I live in this sorta upscale apartment community, and all of a sudden I start hearing blaring honking noises. I go look outside and it is a cab obviously trying to get one of the people to come down to get their cab. Anyway I go back inside and the cab driver holds down the horn for about 35 seconds straight.

What would you do? Just ignore it?

I'll tell you what I did in 5 min.

daveymck
07-05-2004, 04:33 PM
Was the driver white or of Asian or other non white decent?

As I am sure that will assist us in guessing the nature of what you did?

gabyyyyy
07-05-2004, 04:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Was the driver white or of Asian or other non white decent?

As I am sure that will assist us in guessing the nature of what you did?

[/ QUOTE ]

She was African American

Rushmore
07-05-2004, 04:36 PM
Molotov cocktail.

gabyyyyy
07-05-2004, 04:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok so I live in this sorta upscale apartment community, and all of a sudden I start hearing blaring honking noises. I go look outside and it is a cab obviously trying to get one of the people to come down to get their cab. Anyway I go back inside and the cab driver holds down the horn for about 35 seconds straight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok so this is what I did.

I went down stairs, made the universal roll down your window gesture and asked for her name. She said "what for?". I said "because people live here and you should show some common courtesy, and not honk your horn for 60 seconds straight". She then said "Well why don't you go and knock on the persons door and tell them I am here". Now I looked at her, she was very overweight and I said, "Listen that is not my job, besides you look like you could use the exercise." She then proceeded to curse at me, and I told her if she honked her horn again I would be calling the police.

I guess I just have a short temper, but inconsiderate bastards like this cab driver really ruin my day.

P.S: if you happen to hear of some young person getting shot by a cab driver that was probably me. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Baulucky
07-05-2004, 04:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What would you do?

[/ QUOTE ]

Get your boyfriend to give you one.

Alobar
07-05-2004, 05:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok so this is what I did.

I went down stairs, made the universal roll down your window gesture and asked for her name. She said "what for?". I said "because people live here and you should show some common courtesy, and not honk your horn for 60 seconds straight". She then said "Well why don't you go and knock on the persons door and tell them I am here". Now I looked at her, she was very overweight and I said, "Listen that is not my job, besides you look like you could use the exercise." She then proceeded to curse at me, and I told her if she honked her horn again I would be calling the police.

I guess I just have a short temper, but inconsiderate bastards like this cab driver really ruin my day.

P.S: if you happen to hear of some young person getting shot by a cab driver that was probably me. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

Theodore Donald Kiravatsos
07-05-2004, 07:28 PM
YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS?

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS, LARRY!