PDA

View Full Version : How do I play this?

AcesKracked
07-05-2004, 11:19 AM
PP NL $100
A fairly loose, weak table of 10 w/ a lot of limpers. I am on the BB w/ A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif Q /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 6 callers, I raise to 10. 2 callers including the button. Flop A /images/graemlins/spade.gif 10 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 4 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif I bet $15, 1 fold button raises to 30 - I reraise him all-in to 50. Turn/river 7 /images/graemlins/club.gif 2 /images/graemlins/club.gif I show by aces w/ q kicker he is holding AK. How could I have played this better?
AcesKracked

J-Lo
07-05-2004, 02:24 PM
If your oponents stack is that low, i think you did the correct thing... What could he have put you on? With that kind of betting, I would put you on second set... He had no business calling, but then again, stack sizes dictate play.
I too woulda lost it all, he's only sitting there w/ $60, so going to the felt was fine...

Roman
07-05-2004, 02:26 PM
put him on second set? no way he raises a pot after 6 limpers with 10 10. I put him on AQ and AK 100/100 times. (especially after flop play)

Garland
07-05-2004, 04:46 PM
You did well.

You have top pair, good kicker and the nut flush draw. That's an awesome hand w/ tons of outs in case you're wrong. Heck, he may even have A w/ a weaker kicker and you're way ahead.

Garland