PDA

View Full Version : UB sit n' go Bonus

Malone Brown
07-05-2004, 10:28 AM
"Thank you for playing our sitngo tournament tables during our SitnGo CRAZY
month! Your account has been credited with $1125.00 bonus dollars for the
sitngos you played from 7/1/2004 to 7/5/2004.

For complete promotion details, click on the link located on the main screen of
the game. Have fun at the tables."

-$1125.00? Was there not a limit of $800 a week? Anyone else get more than $800 in bonus money?

Malone
/images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif

twistedbeats
07-05-2004, 10:48 AM
i didn't think trying to win the trip to aruba would be worth it, so i only played until i accumulated 800 worth of bonus. keep us updated... if they adjust this ammount, or if they let you clear it.

Michael Davis
07-05-2004, 10:51 AM
You should keep quiet!

07-05-2004, 11:17 AM
They gave me an incorrect amount on the under side. I played about 880 for the week and got 265. Oops on their part. They said they will correct the issue this week.

Keep track of what u play

johnnycakes
07-05-2004, 11:42 AM
Yup, I got $895 bonus dollars.

Johnny

Syntax
07-05-2004, 12:05 PM
This bonus is going to be much more time consuming to max out then I thought. Glad to hear a bunch of people have been cashing in. I only got $160.

On the upside, the sng's are good themselves. I'm up $140 on the wins alone. They get to be long and monotonous after a few straight games.

I actually fell asleep shortly after one started. I woke up and was in third place with 170 chips remaining, so the players there obviously arent that tough.

OnlinePlayer
07-05-2004, 12:57 PM
You all probably got the same canned response, but for anyone who didn't write in, here's what they told me:

Our "Sit n Go Crazy" promotion indeed has a reporting error, but your stats are all in our logs.

We noticed this problem and our programming staff is currently working on resolving the problem.

This may take a few days, but rest assured we will have this problem resolved and your Bonus Dollar Balance will be fixed.

Please accept our apologies in this matter.

Thank you. We highly appreciate your understanding and patience.

Best Regards,

Abraham
Customer Service Department

GrannyMae
07-05-2004, 01:12 PM
i got this letter too. it was response to the email they sent that said i earned $20.

welll, i played 10 $50, 6-max, and 2 $30 6-max. i was expecting $280 and got $20. i see where my underpayment went.

they said they were going to credit me the money owed, i just hope that you guys that got OVER paid don't lose anything.

Daliman
07-05-2004, 02:42 PM
i played exactly to $800 and got $500, which i thought might have been due to the short week. I'll be in heaven if i find out it's unlimited. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Malone Brown
07-05-2004, 07:06 PM
thanks for the responses guys,
I don't plan on emailing them asking them to correct it, the error's fine with me /images/graemlins/grin.gif. I haven't been playing for the Aruba trip, I don't think it's worth bothering, players like Bigg_Dogg and Green Plastic have said they've been playing around 16 hours a day trying for this trip. I've been playing quite a bit and am only in 16th or so. I like the promotion thought and hope they do it again (even though it's going to be a b1tch working off thousands of bonus dollars).
Malone

Syntax
07-05-2004, 07:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
even though it's going to be a b1tch working off thousands of bonus dollars

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep. But then again, its thousands of dollars.

MicroBob
07-05-2004, 07:26 PM
i got $265 which was roughly what i was expecting.
my record-keeping got a little sloppy in there....but i thought i had played around $500 worth of SNG's so this seems correct.

i will be keeping better records this week.
i'm actually down $200 playing in these things so i'm not sure whether or not i will stay with it or not.

the bonus-dollars are nice....but i need to profit from the SNG's themselves also to make it worthwhile.

i was down when i started and made a nice comeback so we'll see if i have another left in me.
i'm currently the chip-leader in a 20+2 short-table which would get me part of the way there.

i also think these things are MUCH tougher in the late-night hours.
i might confine myself to the 5+.50's after midnight or 1 a.m. until my results improve during those hours.

i'm really enjoying this promotion so i am hoping that i don't have to throw in the towel on it.

i just found my name on the list and i am just a few notches better than 300th.

it says it was updated at 12:50pm today...and i played $170 worth of SNG's after midnight last night...plus the $530 last week....so that gives you an idea of the amount you need to crack the top 300 if that aruba-tournament has any attraction to you.

pretender2k
07-06-2004, 03:26 AM
They only credited me for the ones I played thru 7/3, should I email them?

johnnycakes
07-06-2004, 03:12 PM
Found this in my mail box today:

Thank you for playing our sitngo tournament tables during our SitnGo CRAZY month! Your account has been credited with $153.00 bonus dollars for the sitngos you played from 2004-07-05 09:04:47 to 7/6/2004.

Sheesh. I did indeed get the credit. I wonder if they'll give me the $153 again when I get my credit for this week on next Monday.

Johnny.